look up any word, like trill:
When someone has dry and/or flaky skin on their face, generally around the cheeks and nose.

Facedruff can also refer to individual flakes that have already fallen from the face.
"Dude, you need to sort your facedruff RIGHT NOW."
"I know, but I ran out of exfoliator."
"Dude, that's a bit gay."
by Flanny&Frank July 29, 2009