look up any word, like cleveland steamer:
The hand cream that squirts across the room on a random trajectory when the pump nozzle has become clogged and the dried cream plug becomes suddenly dislodged.
I was trying to put some cream on my dry hands and wound up with ejaculotion on my pants.
by BobHPhilly September 19, 2011