Top Definition
Down-Cum : A bi-product of Intercourse.

The dripping of semen, or "Cum" from the vaginal or anal region after one ejaculates inside his partner during intercourse.

Can also be the result of a disease known as "The Clap"
For Example "She was astonished at the amount of Down-cum that was produced after her sexual encounter with her boyfriend"


"Listen man, you need to stay away from that girl, haven't you heard? She's got a lot of Down-cum going on, you could catch the Clap!"
by cltcmmdr May 11, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.