The quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles who when is good everyone bandwagons him and as soon as he throws an incomplete pass gets "bood" but, has taken the Eagles to 5 NFC Championships games (4 straight) a Superbowl birth and is the only NFL quarterback all-time to throw 30+ TD's in one season with -10 interceptions. In conclusion he is an under appreciated future Hall of Fame quarterback who is underrated and he will win Superbowl XLII.
Donovan McNabb is an NFL Great
Quarterback for the Washington Redskins. Was traded to the Washington Redskins on Sunday, April 4, 2010. Former eagles quarterback
the best football player. the other guy ryan leaf is just another rush limbough ( cant spell his racist name)he donates a lot of his money to charity and on christmas dresses like santa clause and help sick kids
danovan mcnabb just threw 4 touchdowns with an broken ankle
QB for the Eagles, the best team, and he is probably one of the greatest most versatile QBs ever. I don't care he choked in the Superbowl, we'll come back next year.
Donovan McNabb is better than Tom Brady.
1. One of the first ever black QB's in the NFl to be drafted 1st round. In the same category as Daunte Culpepper and Michael Vick.
2. Discriminated against by Rush Limbaugh. While in the prime of his career Limbaugh said McNabb was overrated while bashing other black QB's.
3. Starting QB of the Philedelphia Eagles. If a QB is drafted by the Eagles in the 2007 Draft, then 2nd string.
4. A good QB starting to get on in years
1. Donovan McNabb is an inspiration, Tyrone you can be something in your life too!
2. That god-damn Limbaugh. Donovan McNabb is a lot better than what he says.
3. McNabb is so much better than McMahon.
4. Did McNabb just hit 31 or something. Whoa.
The quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles who won't ever win a superbowl.
Donovan MCnabb aka Mc Choker starting season 2006:
Week 1: Beats a high school team
Week 2: Chokes to the Giants
McNabb aka McChoke, McFlab, and McNever in the big game. He chokes at the sight of pressure and throws INTs left and right.
McNabb is the worse QB in the NFL.