Top Definition
When you see a man bent over with out clothing on and you can see the bits and pieces between his legs, this is called dangleage.
Hey, girl look at that (referencing to a man bent over putting on his pants in his suv), I see dangleage :o)
by Haloakajb March 09, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.