look up any word, like bitch stare:
When a man has a sex change operation to give him a vagina, the resulting orifice is known as a cunterfeit.
Check that girl out over there, she's kinda hot.

Dude... she has a cunterfeit.
by anonymandias March 19, 2010
5 0