ie you ''cringe''
lettuce in....*Awkward silence
2) Man did you see john last night? he got absolutely off his face drunk, called his ex girlfriend begging her to take him back & spent the night crying like a little girl....*cringe
3) everybody is chatting but one voice raises above the rest causing a silence ''i once tasted my own jizz''.
The Cringe Channel (www.cringechannel.com) is a comedy site full of examples which perfectly exemplify this type of person
2. "Mate, I can't believe that Fred got wasted and fell down the stairs naked in front of that girl he fancied. That was cringe. Solid banter though."
2. The epitomy of "cringe": youtube.com/watch?v=g_vqb8jkOOs
1.when someone says something really unfunny and everything goes silent.
2. when someone goes on and on about something which is really boring
3.when someone makes an unwanted comment
(it can be signalled with the lifting of the hand )
person 2:"cringe" 'lifts hand'
Jessica: What's wrong?
Jane: I just remembered that I kissed Joe last night after that 5th tequila shot. I've got a bad case of the cringes.
American: "hey guys!!"
The general english public: cringe