Top Definition
The name for soft serve ice cream in the 802 (that’s Vermont for you ignorant flatlanders).

In fact, the original creemees have a higher fat content than regular soft serve (cream → creemees. get it?) making them unquestionably more delicious.
It's called a Creemee. If you don't like it, GET THE FUCK OUT!
by LoVermont September 03, 2008
Something only Vermonters know because everyone else is retarded.

Its amazing.

I don't feel like telling you guys so...

by VermonterBITCH. January 17, 2011
What Vermonters call soft serve ice cream.
Do you want some Ben and Jerry's ice cream or would you just rather have a creemee?
by eelliott September 22, 2008
A word that silly Vermonters use for a soft serve ice cream.
Person 1: Did you hear that Vermonters call soft serves "creemees"?

Person 2: Yeah, what weirdos.
by mEowmIx May 14, 2015
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.