Top definition
(Korn-Er-Deck-Uhl) A very shiny, expensive, dressy shoe worn for special occasions like weddings, job interviews, and graduation ceremonies. The name 'cornerdeckle' comes from the sound they make while walking on hard surfaces.
Man: "Nice shoes!!!"

Dude: "They're actually cornerdeckles. I bought them for the wedding."

Man: "Where do I get a pair?"
by Silvermold November 20, 2011
Mug icon

Dirty Sanchez Plush

It does not matter how you do it. It's a Fecal Mustache.

Buy the plush