Top definition
The word that you add to a paper to make your writing seem better than it is.
Man I got a 100 on my English exam and my teacher did not notice that I used the word conjarvent.
by Mr skid November 18, 2009
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug