look up any word, like fleek:
The movement of a glass due to the condensation around it.
"Is there a word for when you set your glass down and it scoots across the table on its condensation?"
by blameitonchemo November 25, 2009

Words related to Condesledding

black magic condensation glass totalfark.com voodoo