2. Cell Transfer Delay - A delay in transfering inmates from one cell to another
3. Charge Transfer Device - Used to stun someone. See taser.
4. Circling The Drain - Someone who is going to die in a short period of time.
2. Bobby's problems became a larger pain in his rear when he was notified of his CTD.
3. Thinking quickly, Bobbie grabbed a CTD from a passing guard.
4. Bobby knew he was CTD when Bubba grabbed the CTD and said he had CTD because of a CTD in transfer the system.
Side effects may include:
Freakishly slow browser speeds
Person 2: "I dunno..."
Person 1: "I think you have CTD."