look up any word, like hipster:
A buzzycut is a haircut that looks like it has just been hacked at by a pair of kitchen scissors. This word mainly applys to the ginger origens but it can apply to other hair coloured fellows. The way to identify weather someone has a "buzzycut" is weather it looks like the shape of a bowl and has just been masacared by edward scissor hands.
hahaha that guy has a buzzycut!
by ALAN ! November 12, 2010