look up any word, like ratchet:
Busbey is a slang term for someone who carts around in a station wagon, running chores such as picking up groceries or taking kids to the park. Busbeys will often times drive their wagons as if they were SUV's or crossovers, so in diffucult terrain, or in regions of bad weather, they will most likely be seen stuck off to the side of the road.
You really thought you could drive through there, Busbey? What do you think you drive, an SUV?
by salamat November 23, 2010
2 1