A "Boo" is a racist term for an African-American. This has two possible origins:
1. An sort of pun created from another racist name for black people: "spook".
2. An abbreviation of another racist term for blacks: "jig-a-boo".
Racist #1: "Damn, Tony did you see the lips on that boo?"
Racist #2: "Yeah, that spook had lips so big his head tipped forward".
Racist #1: Yeah, it was as long as a mule's lip from his ear down!"
Racist #2: "He was dark, too!"
Racist #1: "No kidding! That boo was so black he was almost purple!"
October 31, 2008 and March 14, 2008 Urban Word of the Day
1. Boyfriend or girlfriend
2. Word used to scare people
1. Can you handle me? If you can't you ain't gonna be my boo.
2. Guy: BOO!
Guy 2: Holy sh*t!
boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands.
Now meaning girl or boyfriend
"this is what I'm saying boo, it's all about you"
pet name: your hunny,sweety,baby.
I love you boo.
1) Boyfriend or girlfriend. Term of endearment.
2) A loud, abrupt yell, meant to frighten someone.
3) A sound made to indicate disapproval, the opposite of "yay."
1- Some Guy: "Hey boo."
2- Ghost: "BOOO!"
3- Unhappy Audience: "Booooooo...."
significant other, girlfriend,boyfriend,really close friend
hey baby boo
1: An affectionate name for someone you love.
2: Something that a ghost says.
3: The short version of my cat's name, Boo-Boo.
1: I like cuddling with my boo.
3. "Boo, get out of the dishwasher!"
A term of endearment, like baby.
"I'll be in here, boo" -- Method Man (You're all I need 1994).