1. A galaxy approximately twice the size of the Milky Way, visible in the night sky.
2. A sci - fi TV show that used to be good, but has become lame in the later episodes.
3. A character in Greek Mythology that was rescued by Perseus.
I had just finished writing my Greek Mythology paper on Andromeda, so I went upstairs to watch Andromeda on TV. However, it was lame because it was a season 5 episode, so I went outside and watched the real Andromeda.
1) Nearset Galaxy to our Milky Way Galaxy
2) Kickass ship from the TV show Andromeda.
1) As soon as I get enough money, I'm building a space ship and getting the hell away from you!
Where will you go?
The nearest galaxy.....ahhh.....Andromeda!
2) Dylan Hunt is the captain of the kickass Andromeda Ascendant, and will blow your X-wing out of space.
Proper Noun, adjective, adverb, verb
The state at which you are at your highest, so high in fact you are in another galaxy.
this state can only be reached after multiple blunts and maybe some edibles thrown in there. maybe even vape some.
Yo the other day Max smoked soo much he was in andromeda for days.
1) Used to be a REALLY good sci-fi show but since RHW left it's all gone down the drain. Origional idea by Gene Roddenberry.
"The Commonwealth spanned three galaxies and a myriad of cultures. Dylan Hunt (Kevin Sorbo), captain of the starship Andromeda (Lexa Doig), was frozen in time and awoke three centuries later to find the Commonweath had fallen. To fight back the chaos among the stars, Hunt must use the Andromeda to restore the Commonwealth and bring unity to the galaxy once again. He recruits a mercenary, Tyr Anasazi (Keith Hamilton Cobb), and the crew of the Eureka Maru: Captain Beka Valentine (Lisa Ryder), Engineer Seamus Harper (Gordon Michael Woolvett), Physicist Rev Bem (Brent Strait), and Medical Officer Trance Gemini (Laura Bertram)." Later, Doyle (Brandy Ledford) joins the crew.
2) The closest galaxy to the Milky Way (our galaxy)
3) A princess in ancient Greek Myth. Her mother, Cassiopia, boasted that she was more beautiful than the sea nymphs. The nymphs asked Poseidon, the sea god, for revenge. He sent the sea monster Cetus to attack the city Cepheus. In order to stop the attack Cepheus, king and father of Andromeda, decided to sacrifice Andromeda to the monster. Before the monster could attack Andromeda however, Perseus, who had just defeated the witch Medusa, came and flashed the witch's head at the monster, savin Andromeda and turning Cetus to stone.
4) A constellation
I don't really have an example other than that...
A very sexy, gorgeous blonde girl with great tits and a beautiful personality, who loves Harry Potter. She also loves makeup, the internet, school, and sports (and sex!! Shh. Don't tell!). She wants to fuck Jennifer Lawrence who plays Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games movie. She will also motorboat you upon request.
"Did you see that Andromeda today?" "Yeah! She was smokin'"