1. Advanced Placement United States History.
2. AP United States History
3. AP US History.
4. A rigorous high school course that teaches US History to a college level and gives you college credit if you complete it successfully.
5. FREAKING HELL. THIS CLASS SUCKS AND IT INUNDATES YOUR BLOOD WITH USELESS FUCKING TERMS, PHRASES, AND VOCABULARY.
1. "Does your school require that you take APUSH this year?"
2. "Are you taking APUSH this year?"
3. "32% of high school students take APUSH in high school. 48% of those students pass the AP exam with a 3, 4, or 5."
4. "APUSH looks good on college applications. You should take it your junior year."
5. "Oh god, I hope they don't make you take APUSH!!"
A synonym for hell. If you sign up for AP United States History, better known to all those who suffer through it as APUSH, be prepared for late nights, little sleep, painful migranes and the occasional little voice inside your head that reminds you about how stupid you are. Also be aware and mentally prepared for the 3 hour and 15 minute midterm, final and AP exam that includes 60 multiple choice questions as well as two free response questions and last but not least, the dreaded DBQ.
- I'm thinking about taking APUSH next year.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD YOURE DUMB
A highly ritualized form of suicide usually affecting high school juniors. APUSH kills by forcing so many facts, names, and dates into a person's head that it actually explodes.
Sometimes, an APUSH fails to kill the person and instead kills their GPA, leaving them untouchable to all colleges (even those that advertise on TV).
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn Jane. For some reason, she thought that APUSH wouldn't kill her, even though it has already killed so many others."
The worst high school class ever. Nuff said.
I think I am going to kill myself because of APUSH
A class made for masochists. Any who would appretiate a constant feeling of both ineptitude and a HUGE inferiority complex, would be wise to take this class from hell.
There have been a series of cases that result in death, either self-inflicted or stroke related, with this course.
I've got to read 20 pages on George Washington Carver's extensive experiments with penuts for APUSH tonight, we'll finish the last half in class tomorrow.
AP US History aka: the second circle of hell.
Usually a class for Juniors, but if you go to a school where you have to take the government HSA in 11th grade, (NORTHERN HIGH SCHOOL) you take it as a sophmore.
Boy: Hey where you going next?
Boy: Oh god, im sorry, Who do you have?
*boy gives girl sympathy hug*
the class that Assassinates People Using Stressful Homework
Sophomore: I'm taking APUSH next year.
US History AP.
The Advanced Placement version of the 11th grade history class. Gives the student college credits if s/he scores well on the AP history test at the end of the year.
soooooo you guys taking apush next year?