2. AP United States History
3. AP US History.
4. A rigorous high school course that teaches US History to a college level and gives you college credit if you complete it successfully.
5. FREAKING HELL. THIS CLASS SUCKS AND IT INUNDATES YOUR BLOOD WITH USELESS FUCKING TERMS, PHRASES, AND VOCABULARY.
2. "Are you taking APUSH this year?"
3. "32% of high school students take APUSH in high school. 48% of those students pass the AP exam with a 3, 4, or 5."
4. "APUSH looks good on college applications. You should take it your junior year."
5. "Oh god, I hope they don't make you take APUSH!!"
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD YOURE DUMB
I'm so bored, today we spent 40 minutes discussing a 2 sentence slide.
Ahh, apush, bring headphones or a pill tommorow; it will make the class much more bearable.
What questions did you miss on your apush quiz?
"What color of hat did washington wear the most?"
Ahh, I got that one wrong too, did you get the one about the strain of flax grown at mount vernon wrong as well?
Sometimes, an APUSH fails to kill the person and instead kills their GPA, leaving them untouchable to all colleges (even those that advertise on TV).
There have been a series of cases that result in death, either self-inflicted or stroke related, with this course.