1. These keys will exit a program instead of using the exit icons.
2. A fun way to get rid of noobs in multiplayer games and chat rooms.
Halo guy 1: "Hey how do you change grenades?"
Halo guy 2: "ALt+F4."
Halo guy 1: diconnected
Halo guy 2: "HAHA stupid noob!"
Halo guy 1: re-enter: "Hey that's not funny dickhead!"
Halo guy 2: "STFU stupid Noob!"
The generic way of remedying an otherwise impossible situation.
"Alt+F4 sorts you out"
Life saver, Used in computer classes to close windows to save you from being caught doing you aren't supposed to
Guy 1: "Psst! the teacher's coming this way!"
Guy 2: "Alt+F4 Alt+F4!!!!!!
The word was used originally in starcraft. Although not many know this word, it is there. If one says alt+f4 to another it means get the fuck out. alt+f4 is pressed to instantly exit a program and so it came to be that if one says alt+f4 to someone else, it means they should leave. People will trick n00bs into pressing alt+f4 if they seem to bother one.
1. Ok i think you should alt+f4.
2. Press alt+f4 its a cheat.
3. JUST alt+f4 YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE.
1. to completly beat someone or something in a debate or game
I will ALT+F4 you in a debate
Wow, you got ALT+f4-ed in halo