1. Women love to shop. It is the one area of the world where they feel like they're actually in control.
2. Women especially love a bargain. The question of 'need' is irrelevant, so don't bother pointing it out. Anything on sale is fair game.
3. Women never have anything to wear. Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet; you 'just don't understand'.
4. Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
5. Women will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.
6. Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.
7. Women need to feel like there are people worse off than they are. That's why soap operas and Oprah Winfrey-type shows are so successful.
8. Women don't need sex as often as men do. This is because sex is more physical for men and more emotional for women. Just knowing that the man wants to have sex with them fulfills the emotional need.
9. Women hate bugs. Even the strong-willed ones need a man around when there's a spider or a wasp involved.
10. Women can't keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.
11. Women always go to public restrooms in groups. It gives them a chance to gossip.
12. Women can't refuse to answer a ringing phone, no matter what she's doing. It might be the lot...
A stereotypical list of things women do. Girls can get offended by it, but it's for entertainment. As long as people don't actually believe everything that's written on it, then it's not a big deal. We say that all men care about is sex all the time, so as far as I'm concerned then they can stereotype us, too. It's only fair.
Karen was in a righteous fury after reading the 50 facts about women, until she realized that no one who matters actually believes it.
A list about women, which will deeply offend the female gender. After being offended, the female will then reply with an offensive response, and unknowingly prove the list to be factual.
Female: "Woe is me, for I have been offended. Now I must prove that I am correct, by making a big deal out of something that was originally intended to bring laughter...why? Because I have no sense of humor, and I am extremely sensitive"
The list that drove the internet (and feminists by proxy) crazy. When first posted, Urban Dictionary users sent their own "definitions" both agreeing and disagreeing with the 50 Facts About Women. As the users submitted, a significant flame war broke out. Luckily, once Urban Dictionary reformed its moderation and administrative teams, the flames stopped, and peace, for the most part, was restored.
To this day, user IrishRepublicanArmy has attained both fame and notoriety from his defintion "50 Facts about Women."
A degrogatory essay about women that one writes when one is incapable of getting laid
. Thus, all of the sexual frustration becomes channeled into another activity, making one feel less pathetic.
Shit, I wish I could get some pussy without having to pay a ho. I know, I'll write an essay dissing women! That'll make me feel better...
"50 facts about women" is a list of quirks that women tend to generally have. This list is often mistaken by many (such as "a") that the list applies to dykes.1
And it is often mistaken that the list applies to ugly women.2
43. If a man ticks off a womn she will often respond by getting a fuzzy toilet cover which warms their rear, but makes it impossible for the lid to stay up thus it constantly gets peed on by the guys. (which gets them in more trouble)- STUPID, i dont care if a man leaves the toilet seat up.
-50 facts about women
45.Wmen can get out of speeding tickets by pouting. This will get men arrested.- THis is the mans fault for giving in.
-50 facts about women