A woman laying on her left side ... 3 = b00bs, < = ... well, you know
I was hanging with my <3 last night, we had a good time.
<3 is the emo heart. It is a mathematically way to define a couple. i.e. two people are less then three. Two people tend to be a couple...well you can do the math.
I love you Kass<3
This is the ASCII representation of several meanings
1) a heart (symbolizing love)
2) a ballbag
3) an ice cream cone
4) less than 3
1) i <3 you (I love you)
2) my <3 > your <3 (my ballbag is bigger than yours)
3) I wish I had an <3 (caution: could be misinterpreted as meaning 2)
4) I have <3 dollars
symbol for a british icecream cornet with a chocolate flake stuck on top
1. (n/v) A heart; a denotation of love.
2. (v) It looks like an ass wearing a little hat, and can therefore be pronounced "asshat." It can still be used as a term of endearment.
"I <3 (asshat) you."
less than three, obvs.
Annoying Scenester #1: I <3 you!
Annoying Scenester #2: You less than three me? What the fuck?
A heart. Simply a heart.
I <3 YOU! Love, friendship, gayness.
This emoticon literally means "heart" since that is what it looks when viewed sideways. In IM language though, it's a less serious way of saying somebody you "love" them, or at least "care for" them. Even if you do really "love" somebody, you don't want to say it every minute and every day -- it gets old and may even scare him or her. So, use "<3" for normal every day conversations, reserving "love" during the times you really want the other to know you mean it.
(Sample IM chat)
you: ok, i'm going to sleep now.
her: nitey nite <3
you: <3 you too.