The AT&T corporate logo, ever since the Ma Bell breakup back in 1982. Named due to the striking visual resemblance between the two.
I haven't seen the Death Star on a phone bill since I went 100% cellular.
Classically, refers to size; an unusually large pill.
Realistically, should refer to Premarin, the birth control that consists of "conjugated estrogens" extracted from horse urine!
1. How on earth can you swallow that multivitamin; it's a horse pill!
2. She's on horse pills
A green leafy substance that adds flavor. Banned in many countries because it can also be smoked.
Can you please add some extra cheba to my sub sandwhich?
1. A person who forces others to follow some arbeitrary rule in return for precious beer.
2. Staff who will not serve beer for a reason considered stupid by the customer.
3. A beer purist who has an exact definition for what beer ought to be. Anything that does not meet the Beer Nazi's exact definiton is not really beer, according to the Beer Nazi.
1. As the official beach-party Beer Nazi, Stan people turn in their empty beer can before they could get a new full one.
2. We drove 100 miles out of our way to visit this pub attached to a brewery, but the Beer Nazis inside were too busy trying to fill an order to bring us any pretzels, and our selection was limited to only two of five beers on the menu.
3. This Japaneese lager tastes like beer, looks like beer, but is not beer. Apparently its not brewed according to the beer nazi brewing protocol. And really, who cares that its not beer, at 5.5% alcohol and 130 yen a can???
Tokyo's "teen town", harajuku is a shopping and entertainment sector for the young and hopelessly trendy.
Recently popularized by "Harajuku Girls", victims of bizarre teenage fashions that just don't look right on asian women of any age.
Recently popularized by the song "What you waiting for" by Gwen Stefani
Well, its not anywhere near as hot as animated japaneese tentacle porn, but those harajuku girls sure are selling - and parents don't complain nearly as much.