1. 41st president of the United States, often referred to as George Bush Sr. or just George Bush. Responsible for the attack against Iraq in 1991.
2. 43rd president of the United States, often referred to as George W. Bush, dubya (W), or Bush Jr.
Responsible for the invasion of Iraq in 2002 that killed tens of thousands of civilians and was allegedly in retaliation for Osama Bin Laden's attack on New York and Washington DC in September 11, 2001.
4. a mediocre rock band of the 90s.
1. Dukaakis could have done a better job than Bush.
2. Bush is a warmongering murderer.
3. Who doesn't like bush?
4. Bush sounds like shit.
A symbol used in place of the word "heart". Mostly used by pathetic scenesters. Only use this if you're willing to be laughed at and made fun of.
The symbol has inspired other equally pathetic phrases such as "less than three" and "<three", which have been invented by lame emo/indie/pop punk fans and scenesters. In the end, "<3", "less than three", and "<three" all mean the same thing.