Verb. textorized, textorizes
1. To, and of, the process of which to write a story, poem, essay, novel, screenplay, script, song, sketch, scene, television pilot, etc. Only exception is gangsta rap.
2. The process of and the event of entering a worth1000.com text contest.
3. The process of dancing an ode to the legendary smallish darkish grayish flatish piece of roast beef. Only used in parts of Finland.
1. That movie inpsired me to write my own screenplay. When I get home, I'm going to textorize all night long!
2. The deadline for the worth contest is in an hour. I'd better textorize quick!
3. She textorized in her wooden clogs.