1. A type of music that puts emphasis on beats 2 and 4.
2. A rhythmic quality in music where a beat either is slightly late or gives the illusion of being slightly late.
3. A personal trait of being late.
1. James Brown's music was groundbreaking in putting emphasis on the first beat; he called such music "the one."
2. Lay that snare drum down in a more relaxed manner, more backbeat.
3. Ricky is always late to rehearsal, he's so backbeat.
1. The sound made when air exits the vagina forcibly enough to be audible.
2. A very brief sound of unknown origin emitted by a sound system, a cell phone, computer speakers, or some other source of artificial sound.
1. Her vagina let go a little queef after intercourse.
2. My cell phone just queefed--what were you saying?