1. To knowingly supply answers to a midterm after being specifically told not to by the professor
2. To cheat on an exam
1. Yesterday I stole the test from the professor so I could tate my tutees.
2. OMG, I can't believe you tated on that chemistry test yesterday!
1. To not be present when called upon by an authoritative figure, especially in front of large crowds like lecture halls
2. To disregard work responsibilities and reduce rapport with professors and students
Dude, I can't believe my tutor just tvo-ed in class today!
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.