1. Excited, hysterical, stoked.
2. Showing great joy, satisfaction, or triumph; rejoicing; exultant.
3. Expressing joy.
4. Exultingly joyful.
5. Used to express great excitement.
1. I just landed that editorial, I'm convelling!
2. Did see the look on that girls face when Jonny Depp walked out, she was convelling.
1. Unfortunate; unpleasant.
2. Of very poor quality, highly inferior.
4. Being in a poor state or miserable situation.
5. Used to replace the word shitty
there for not so vulgar.
1. Dude, that is so shotty!
2. I saw the movie Twilight last night, it was pretty shotty.
*Not really used in sentences, usually used as a response to a statement. For examples,
Statement: I got a speeding ticket on the way to the airport and ended up missing my flight.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.