An oft rambled-on diatribe of this line is found amongst dwankers
who think they are cool.
1) Jigmond: "It's here...you know what I'm sayin'...ya know w'am sayin', you know what I'm sayin' yo....you know..yo...yo...ya know beeitch...you know what I'm sayin'..
Trisha: "Well, I know that you're saying 'you know what I'm sayin' a lot and I am about to hoof you in the nuts ass-munch!"
2) Danton: "Yo, you...you know what I'm sayin'...you know what I'm sayin'....yo..yo..you know....you know what I'm saying...bitch...you know what I'm sayin' !!?"
Sir Jon (Danton's English teacher): "I think the question should be 'Do YOU know what the fuck you're saying!!?"
1) The middle, 15th, of March. Caesar (Julius) was told to be cautious of this day and the forwarning was clearly valid.
2) An excellent metal tune by Iron Maiden
1) "Caesar...beware the ides of March!"
2) "The Ides of March is a heavy tune from a heavy band with clear and present "warning" lyrics!"
There are difficult to say - somewhat sensical - sentences in the English language; and then there is the hardest English language tongue twister ever. These are some examples of relatively easily stated tongue twisters:
1) She sells sea shells by the sea shore. (or sea's shore)
2) Peter picked a peck of pickled peppers.
3) Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
This is the hardest English-word tongue twister:
"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick."
The King's College of Our Lady of Eton beside Windsor, commonly known as Eton College or just Eton, is a prestigious and internationally known independent school for boys, which is often described as the most famous school in the world. It is located in Eton, Berkshire, near Windsor in England, situated about a mile north of Windsor Castle. The school's Headmaster, Tony Little, MA, is a member of the Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference and the school is a member of the Eton Group of independent schools in the United Kingdom. It has a very long list of well known alumni, including 19 former British Prime Ministers.
Royal Guy: "I go to Eton."
Normal Dude: "Sue me!"
1) A question posed to someone when their breath is so foul that you nearly puke when they are talking to you.
2) A question stated when someone is talking objectionally close to you - in your face - to knock them so off-guard that they have to back away out of embarassment and/or shock.
1) Max: - who was out all night drinking - "...and then we had another round of 5 shooters each and went up to sing Karaoke..."
Scott: - gagging from Max's sewage breath intercedes - "Good god dude...is that your breath or your ass!!?
Max: - turning red from embarassment shuffles off quickly to the men's room to cleanse his mouth with dispenser soap.
2) Sergeant Dick: - uncomfortably close and in the face of an investigating detective - "I want to know if you went in, picked up the knife and THEN put on your gloves, or if you put on your fucking gloves BEFORE picking up the piece inspector!!?"
Inspector Non Chas Lant: - "Excuse me Serge, is that your BREATH or your ASS...."
Sergeant Dick: - backing off several feet - "Just keep the scene clean from now on guys."
A complete traffic SNAFU which can no longer be called a traffic jam but this.
A jam-up of traffic so snarled that it takes hours rather than minutes to get to ones destination.
A situation where you are better off leaving your car and walking the last 10 miles home.
Max: "What is this...oh..great the traffic is at a stand-still and we're in the express lanes!"
Scott: "I told you they said it on the radio but you were so busy on your cell phone that you didn't hear it!!!It is a major traffuck jam guy, a cattle truck flipped over, we are here for hours. Actually YOU are here for hours with YOUR car because YOU didn't get off when I told you...I'm walking!
A pseudonymn for tuna. (THIS IS AN INNOCENT WORD!!!)
A word used to replace tuna when making a tuna salad sandwich for children.
Wife: "I am making tuna sandwiches for the trip."
Husband: "NO NO NO....do NOT use that word. The kids won't eat it...use seabeast instead!"
Little Buddy: "Daddy, what kind'a sandwich is this?"
Daddy: "Why that is a SEABEAST (said with deep powerful voice) sandwich little buddy...gives you big muscles!"
Little Buddy: - devouring sandwich - "Yum...GRRrrr....yummy".