1. an opportunity for chomsky to yet again force dualism down our throats until it sticks out of our asses.
2. something that cannot be removed from sentences such as the following:
OMGZORZ!!!!! TIZ IS THE BEST CHATR00M EVAR LAWLZORZ!!!!!!!!!
3. is implicit in every form of communicaton from billboard advertising to the way you wear your hair.
4. something that can be used to enforce and control or perhaps to just define.
5. something that everybody can describe but that nobody can yet explain. Except me perhaps :)
'not now reg, I'm having tea with my grammar.'
'the horse raced past the barn fell.'
someone who often disagrees with you but who has your best interests at heart. Always rejects violence so cannot be called a terrorist or an anarchist. Generally dies young or never leaves the house (see house arrest).
Syntactically - dissident (which is a noun) has no associated verb stem. You cannot 'dissid'. You can do nothing dissidently - there is no associated adjective. In fact the word exists alone as an island in a sea of semantics. Perhaps this is why the meaning of the word has persisted unchanged for such a long time.
a previous science that is in it's death throes and is trying to change into a new science
All religions are basically saying the same three things.
1. be moral - do what's in the best interest of your family and in the best interest of society.
2. life is suffering - here's how to deal with it.
3. strive for exclusive ownership at the expense of others.