look up any word, like blumpkin:

1 definition by mikebdrx1

Men that constantly out lotion or other moisterizer on there hands arms and other parts of there body. Manly at work but at home also
Joe and guy are always puting lotion on their hands they are a couple of moist men
by mikebdrx1 April 11, 2008