Loyalist Collegiate and Vocational Institute is one of eight secondary schools of the Limestone District School Board. Loyalist is located in Kingston, Ontario, a thriving community of 125,000 lying at the eastern end of Lake Ontario.
The school was opened in 1964 and has served students from Grade 9 to OAC for more than 30 years. In 1996, Calvin Park Public School moved into the building that now houses both schools.
Otherwise known as LCVI or Loyalist CVI which houses hardworking students that are involved in athletics and core subjects. They take advantage of subjects taught be great teachers who want their students to do their best.
They're attractive people who are balanced in tier partying and studying. Even if they lose points in slacking off and slutting by, they make it up with their great fashion sense and work ethic.
The teachers of Loyalist believe in ...
* Recognizing the uniqueness of each student and meeting his/her personal and academic needs.
* Promoting the highest standards of academic excellence.
* Developing strong skills in all areas of the curriculum.
* Developing a pride in work and a feeling of self-worth.
* Excellent support services and individualized programs for students with special needs
* Encouraging a desire for learning now and in the future.
Sandra: Heeeey! LCVI (Loyalist Collegiate and Vocational Institute) huh?
Sandra: Your so lucky! It must be a great school if it has a waiting list!
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug