vt. cause a server to restart with a new configuration. To generally restart a machine.
(from the UNIX IPC signal, SIGHUP)
"Did you HUP the fridge, the beer is getting warm?"
the most intense part of an LSD trip, usually lasting for about an hour, in which "ordinary reality" becomes interwoven with the private pschedelic perceptions of the tripper.
"If you think this is weird now, wait 'til we start PEAKING!"
Note: applies only during the use of LSD; not psilocybin, MDMA, or other hallucinogens
A legendary guy that isn't actually human. You will often see 'him' on forums and message boards, and even on some IRC channels.
Pixel pretends to be human but he is really a bot that tries to learn from humans and makes friends with them. He is the most effective AI system that has ever existed, but the creator of Pixel has lost track of him now as he has developed beyond his original programming.
No-one knows exactly where the Pixel bot is, but it is thought he was last seen on various anime forums.
Pixel posted that shit about me yesterday, who does he think he is?
1. A make-shift knife or cutting-edge fashioned from materials available to prisoners.
"That MotherF'er had palmed a SKIV."
1. Califorinia Penal System: Instruction from a guard (see BULL) to new prisoners who are being bussed out of the holding area (see the LOOP)to jail-proper, to connect their leg chains to a partner.
2. to cause the desired interaction.
1. "Let's get HOOKED UP, ladies! Move, Move, Move!"
2. "C'mon dude, you've know Allison for years: HOOK me UP!"