I really have one brewing, I'll be back after I bomb swirl harbor.
Don't go into the bathroom, somebody stank it up by bombing swirl harbor.
Sir, I'll have you know that my stomach cramps have subsided now that I bombed swirl harbor and flushed my feces out to sea.
1. An excremental condition characterized by an initial firm stool (cork) which is followed by liquid diarrhea (water).
2. A cork of solid poo holding back watery excrement.
3. When a bowel movement consists of both cured and uncured feces.
-verb (intransitive verb)
3. To defecate corkwaters.
1. Wendy knew she had a bad case of the corkwaters when she heard a loud splash followed by a continuous flow.
2. In the toilet I saw a wide but short log floating in a sea of brown, Jeremy must had a corkwater before me.
3. I think my colon was a little to eager to release, because I just had a corkwater.
4. That man just corkwatered.