1. v. past tense. to have broken something, especially regarding technology.
2. adj. broken.
3. adj. pejorative. people who think that Robert Bork was qualified to sit on the Supreme Court.
1. The Internet connection is broken because I just borked the firewall.
2. The mail server is borked.
3. Rush Limbaugh is clearly borked!
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.