1. Plural, for rat.
2. A group of small animals, rodents. Tend to dwells in the sewers. (Sewer rat).
2. An expression of discontent. See also damn or shit.
1. Pied Piper: "Damn, where'd all these rats come from?"
2. "Rats!" Johnny exclaimed, when he discovered he'd shot the wrong person.
3. After several smelly farts, and downing a package of ex-lax pills, Bobby realized that it was time to feed the rats.
After you pee, sometimes there's a little drippage or leakage coming out of your penis. It's called post-urinal drip. This is common amongst boys and men of all ages. It's the reason why underwear lining is thicker at the front.
Wife: Whoa, did you just pee your pants?
Husband: No.. that's just pud.
Husband: Yes, pud. Post-urinal drip. I just went pee. That's just a little extra leftover that was caught in my urethra.