1. Slang term for a women's genetalia; often considered crude or sometimes derogatory.
2. The look a woman gives another when she has an overwhelming craving for sexual activity. Usually reserved for those who have a history of being intimate with one another.
3. (Hungry 'i') A famous San Francisco nightclub which saw the likes of Barbra Streisand, Lenny Bruce, Dick Cavett, and others perform during the 1950s and 60s. The Kingston Trio recorded their acclaimed live record here.
NOTE: The Hungry Eye can be used as a colloquial euphemism in reference to a place; that is, if one says to another: "Dude, we're going to the Hungry Eye tonight," what he/she means is they are determined to engage in sexual activity.
1. Dude, I hit her hungry eye like crazy last night and again this morning.
2. Dude, she's totally giving me the hungry eye.
3. Dude, let's go to the Hungry Eye tonight.