1. The Brand of Marching Shoes used by Blooomsburg Marching Band.
- Two different kinds used:
1. Glide (worn by "Playing" members (people with intstraments))
2. Stinger (worn by Guard (Flags and Majorettes))
Usually comming in BLACK only, Jane (wife of B. Bercher (the Band Director/Teacher) and Flagget coach) has decided this year, because of the Guard coustumes (which consist of red pants, wacked out shirts, neon red wigs, and eye make-up) that the Guard should get RED Dinkles.
Even though, last year, we had Blue pants and she didnt make us get Blue Dinkles.
"This has been brought to you by the letters W, T, and F"
1. "Don't forget your Dinkle order forms are due on the 28th!!"
2. "Why are the playing members Dinkles mreo comfortable then the Guards?"
3. "I'll tell you why... because playing members have to MARCH!!... o wait, sorry, my bad, SO DOES THE GUARD!!"