noun: false name used-
1. as a stage name for entertainers,
2. conceal the identity of someone,
3. piss off a person temporarily in charge, i.e. substitute teacher.
1. Ringo Starr is the pseudonym used by Richard Starkey, famous drummer and member of The Beatles.
2. The FBI operative who gave information to Woodward and Bernstein concerning the Watergate break-in was known as "Deep Throat" to hide his true identity.
3. Some of my favorite pseudonyms used to upset substitute teachers are Chuck U. Farley, Dick Hertz, Mike Hunt, Mike Ockisore, Harry Pomms, Mike Rotchitchez, and Harry Bolles.
A substitution for your name; a nickname.
Freak Obscene is my pseudonym.
A false name used to hide an author's identity.
A pseudonym could not be used in a prank call. That would not authoring anything.
My pseudonym on UrbanDictionary.com is Rodney Basil.
Edward Stratemeyer used the pseudonym Carolyn Keane to write the Nacy Drew series.
I did not use a pseudonym when I told Mr. Diputs that my name was Anita Life, because I said that to his face.
Something that Urban Dictionary asks you for when you publish a word to the site. Something that the average human being would not know the definition to.
Your pseudonym: ____________
The name appearing next to this definition.
My pseudonym is longer than your pseudonym...
A nickname used to masquer your identity for privacy reasons or so you won't get caught doing something naughty.
Prince is the singer with the most pseudonyms.
Didda Tinkle is my obscure pseudonym.
a fake name you can use to flame your friends/enemies without them knowing it's you
1. This name will appear next to the definition.
You can use a pseudonym.
2. the chigger