1. n- the feeling of wanting something someone else has.
2. n- the feeling of being angry at someone because they are better off then you or they have what you want.
synonyms: envy, covet
Many people are jealous of wealthy or famous people and pretend like they hate them.
1. n- the language that was spoken by the ancient Romans. Although it is no longer spoken, it is taught at schools and is still used in churches.
2. adj- word meaning "from south or central America". This word, however, does not describe them since technically, Spaniards, French people, Italians, and Portuguese people are all "Latin" too.
1. Sancta Maria, succure miseris juva pusillanimes refove flebiles. Ora pro populo interveni pro clero intercede pro devoto femineo sexu. Sentiant omnes tuum juvamen quicumque tuum sanctum implorant auxilium. Alleluja! (from Feast of the Blessed Virgin Mary)
2. Many Europeans are Latino also, even though it only refers to Spanish-speaking people.