2) From the game Morrowind: a substance native to southern Elsweyr, harvested from the sugarcane groves of the Tenmar Forest. It is used as a seasoning in foods, a source of communion with the holy moons, a dangerously addictive drug, and an ingredient in another drug called skooma. Considered to be "crystalized moonlight" by the khajiit and regularly used in their cooking. Moon-sugar is invariably sweet and makes even the most bitter foods succulently savory.
"Huh? Oh, don't worry - I'm not normally like this. Just a little hopped up on moon-sugar!"
2) From the game Morrowind: This particularly hazardous derivative of moon-sugar is often smoked in raw form through a water-pipe by less fortunate khajiit; its victims are addicted for life and are in constant alternating states of euphoria and lethargy.
1) A slang term referring to "inferior" people. Commonly used for drug addicts or others abhorred by mainstream society. Considered to be offensive unless the speaker is also considered a khajiit.
2) From the game Morrowind: a strange race of intelligent beastmen hailing from Elsweyr. All bear feline characteristics but to variable extents (i.e. ranging from bipedal jaguar-men to "regular" humans with tails and pointed ears). Khajiit revel moon-sugar as the most holy of substances.
1a) "What the fuck are those khajiits doing in MY suburbian neighborhood?"
1b) "What-up khajiit? Lookin' for any skooma?"
2) "Right, let's round up the rest of these khajiits and haul em' off to the slaver."