The fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
Eating a peanut butter sandwich is challenging for people with aracibutyrophobia.
1. n., A fart-like noise acheived by placing the lips on human skin and blowing.
2. v., To perfom said action.
1. My mom wanted me to kiss her, but I decided to piss her off and give her a zerbert.
2. I was bored, so I zerberted myself on the arm.
The fear of the color yellow or the word yellow.
Bananas are scary to xanthophobics.
1. Commonly refers to an old fashioned Christian movement which was common into colonial times.
2. According to H. L. Mencken, "The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."
Liberal people like me are extremely afraid of puritanism rising up.
A common name for the derigable airship which has been assimilated into the English language. Like "Kleenex," many people use it despite the fact that it is a trademark of the Zeppelin Company.
I took a trip in the zeppelin...uh, I mean...derigable. Damn copyrights.
adj., A term commonly used to describe very cuddly, cute dogs, but can apply to any animal. Nobody is actually sure exactly what the meaning is, but it is generally agreed to mean something related to cute, huggable, and nice.
My dog is nice and small, and that makes her quite wuggly.
A common name for the African horned melon which is actually a trademark of Pruint, Inc., a New Zealand based company. Much like "Zeppelin," "Frigidaire," "Victrolla," and "Kleenex," this trademarked name has been assimilated into the English language.
I tried to pick up the kiwano, but its spikes hurt me.