A pleasurable, self-induced anti-climax following adequate sexual stimulation of a female, characterised by peaking sympathetic nervous-system activity (excitement), the release of endorphins and oxytocin, and rhythmic contractions of the uterus and vaginal muscles.
You can stroke her clit or g-spot or any other erogenous zones of her choosing until the cows come home. She will only cum if she is not inhibited by psychological hang-ups and really wants to.
1. (noun) The energy channelled by Reiki practitioners.
2. (verb) A process of passively channelling the basic energy that underlies material existence (somewhat comparable to the concepts of chi and prana) into a recipient or recipients to facilitate their self-healing and wellbeing.
Reiki is distinguished from other healing energy techniques because practitioners are taught through a ritualistic attunement process involving supernatural entities, and because the energy has its own intelligence.
Modern Reiki was developed in Japan by a man called Mikao Usui, but its true origins have been clouded by politics and religious bigotry.
1. "Would you like some Reiki?"
2. "If you are ready to change, I'll Reiki your pain away"
3. The force?
"My ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it; makes it grow. Its' energy surrounds us and binds us . . . You must feel the force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock; everywhere..." (Yoda)
(noun) A cavity found in female humans running from the vulva (open end) to the cervix (closed end). The cup is scientifically termed the vagina, affectionately termed the pussy or honey pot, spiritually referred to as the yoni by followers of the Aryan tradition, but disrespectfully known as the cunt! Fluff is the term used to refer to the pubic hair that naturally grows around vulva. In ancient times all adult cups were fluffy, with the exception of those of individuals suffering from a condition called alopecia, but today due to the playboy wax job, the term is no longer universally applicable. Today's preferred configuration is the Brazilian.
1. A seasoned speed-dater may get to the point and ask: “May I drink from your fluffy cup madam?”
2. Her: “don’t you drink from the fluffy cup?”
Him: “I might if I could find my way out of this bush”
A term used by the Occupational Therapy Profession which confuses the masses, but means: the facilitation of and application of volitional activity to promote wellbeing. Perhaps it should be re-named volitional activity therapy.
1. Going on holiday to have a break because you have been working too hard.
2. Helping somebody who has experienced an injury or illness find new ways to carry out activities that he or she wishes to, that he or she would otherwise have difficulties with due to the effects of the injury or illness.
3. Choosing a vocation that increases your sense of self-worth.
4. Creative activities that give one a sense of pleasure or achievement which contribute to ones wellbeing.
1. (noun): a person of the Sanskrit-speaking race that is believed to have imposed the caste system in India and subsequently annihilated itself in a civil war at Kurukshetra.
2. (adjective): of, or relating to the culture of, the Sanskrit-speaking race that is believed to have imposed the caste system in India and subsequently annihilated itself in a civil war at Kurukshetra.
1. Adolf Hitler thought the Aryans were of Germanic origin.