Anyone who doesn't do exactly what you think they ought to do, exactly when you think they ought to do it.
That asshole took my parking space.
(1) As used in this part, the term special education means specially designed instruction, at no cost to the parents, to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability, including-
(i) Instruction conducted in the classroom, in the home, in hospitals and institutions, and in other settings; and
(ii) Instruction in physical education.
(2) The term includes each of the following, if it meets the requirements of paragraph (a)(1) of this section:
(i) Speech-language pathology services, or any other related service, if the service is considered special education rather than a related service under State standards;
(ii) Travel training; and
(iii) Vocational education.
(b) Individual terms defined. The terms in this definition are defined as follows:
(1) At no cost means that all specially-designed instruction is provided without charge, but does not preclude incidental fees that are normally charged to nondisabled students or their parents as a part of the regular education program.
(2) Physical education-
(i) Means the development of-
(A) Physical and motor fitness;
(B) Fundamental motor skills and patterns; and
(C) Skills in aquatics, dance, and individual and group games and sports (including intramural and lifetime sports); and
(ii) Includes special physical education, adapted physical education, movement education, and motor development.
(3) Specially-designed instruction means adapting, as appropriate to the needs of an eligible child under this part, the content, methodology, or delivery of instruction-
(i) To address the unique needs of the child that result from the child's disability; and
(ii) To ensure access of the child to the general curriculum, so that he or she can meet the educational standards within the jurisdiction of the public agency that apply to all children.
(4) Travel training means providing instruction, as appropriate, to children with significant cognitive disabilities, and any other children with disabilities who require this instruction, to enable them to-
(i) Develop an awareness of the environment in which they live; and
(ii) Learn the skills necessary to move effectively and safely from place to place within that environment (e.g., in school, in the home, at work, and in the community).
(5) Vocational education means organized educational programs that are directly related to the preparation of individuals for paid or unpaid employment, or for additional preparation for a career requiring other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1401(25))
See also 34 CFR Section 300.26.
My daughter receives special education in school.
The best fecking music on earth. The only musical art form invented by an American (Bill Monroe).
I can't go to my brother's wedding - I'm going to a bluegrass festival that weekend.
Without the 5-string banjo, it's not bluegrass music.
Slang for penis. Refers to a male's tendency to think with his cock (that is, sacrifice money, relationships, material goods, reputation, social status, health, and pretty much everything else of value just to get laid).
Well, what do you expect? I do have a dumbstick.
The practice of using care in language when talking about people with disabilities. For example, one would say "child with a disability" versus "disabled child." This puts the person first and emphasizes the person instead of the disability.
"Person with autism," not "autistic person."