The Return of Light Joker
arrogant, conceited, thinking one is better than everyone else
Don't act so stuck-up In front of my friends.
1. behaving improperly
2. not in accordance with what is expected
He skipped class. he's way out of line.
1. a person who displays behavior suggesting a sexual obsession
2. a person with unconventional sexual tastes
3. to stare at in a lewd manner
Go away you perv
old, advanced in age(from the practice of judging a horse's age by the length of it's teeth)
The plumbing is a bit long in the tooth. It needs to be replaced.
1. a very powerful punch
2. any powerful blow, literally or figuratively
(from the wide stroke of a scythe cutting hay)
He gave him the old haymaker when he got in his face.
xerostomia, dryness of the mouth
I had major a terrible case of cotton mouth from sweating all day.
unexpectedly, suddenly and surprisingly
He just came up with it out of left field.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.