tactical facepalm (tak-ti-kuhl feys-pahm)
1. A maneuver performed by a unit of Internet denizens in response to an overwhelming onslaught of ignorance. The maneuver involves each member of the unit performing a standard facepalm in unison. Executed properly, the tactical facepalm is the only known defense against spontaneous cerebrofulmination—also known as "exploding head syndrome" (EHS)—resulting from exposure to extreme stupidity.
Earnest idiot: Africans were wholly responsible for slavery in the European world. Whites only bought what African slavers were offering. They're completely innocent!
Forum dweller CO: Squad, initiate tactical facepalm!
Forum dwellers: Sir, yes, sir! *facepalm*
Forum dweller XO: EHS averted, sir!
1. A cheat in many video and computer games that typically renders the player invulnerable.
2. In roleplaying, when one player speaks or acts as another player or group of players or causes them to feel or think certain things without their consent, or resolves a situation without input from a game master or moderator.
1. The end boss kept one-hitting him so he turned on god mode and rushed it with his axe.
2. The player was banned after godmoding a combat situation which resulted in another player's death without giving him opportunity to react.
An incredibly annoying made-up 'seller' or 'buyer' grade used by eBayers. Also A+++++++++ or A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ or anything in between.
dis buyers grate A++++++++++++++++++
A very popular MMORPG that maintains a playerbase of whiners, eBay gods, arti whores, pwners, pee kay ers and other such assorted players who are fed up with the game but refuse to quit and instead do everything in their power to ruin the gaming experience of everyone they possibly can.
Despite the fact everyone who plays Ultima Online hates it, it's still an extremely popular MMORPG, because most of these people have moronically invested hundreds of dollars in in-game items on eBay.
A U.S. Army discharge based on military assessment of psychological unfitness or character traits deemed undesirable.
The slang: A soldier given such a discharge or behaving as if deserving such a discharge.
Lastweek he was sent down to Da Nang to see the Navy head shrinker, and the crazyfucker starts jerking off in the waiting room. Instant Section Eight. He was just waiting for his papers to clear
division. - Full Metal Jacket
U.S. military Vietnam War slang. "To run (away)", to withdraw from one's current position. Borrowed from the Vietnamese language.
The gooks're all over us! Let's didi, man!
To provide with an unstable foundation.
Having only bought high-risk stocks, my investment portfolio was built on sand.