1. Derogatory term meaning stupid person, fool
; anything along those lines.
2. Term referring to Mormons
; considered offensive by some.
nickname for Chicago mob boss
4. Japanese slang for a girl's ass.
5. Particular manufacturer of aftermarket car parts.
1. "The probability on one-four-reel machine is a million and a half to one. On three machines in a row, it's in the billions. It cannot happen; would not happen, you fuckin' momo! What's the matter with you! Didn't you see you were bein' set up on the second win?" - Robert DeNiro, 'Casino.'
2. "Traffic gets backed up for miles every Sunday thanks to those goddamn momos and their twenty million kids."
3. "Did you hear? Momo's in the can."
4. "Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki,
Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai,
5. "Check out my new MOMO shifter boot."
Pertaining to the car tuning
hobby and the gaudy aftermarket car parts industry, the name "Uncle Ben" comes from a trademark brand of rice
(Asian food staple) whose namesake has been misappropriated to describe ricers
A recurring joke held against the ricer
community is that ricers
don't buy their own cars or mods; everything is either a gift from parents or is just charged to daddy's credit card--hence the appeal of the "Uncle Ben" label.
"Hey check out Uncle Ben
there. That thing's louder and more annoying than Gilbert Gottfried
and it's got more stickers on it than a teenage girl's locker."
Term used to describe people who don't particularly care who gets them off, so long as it happens as often as possible.
"Sheila wasn't giving me any play, so I hooked up with Jake for the night. It's cool, I'm bi