Noun; Nickname given to a friend or lover, often male in non-intimate settings. The longer version: pooky
is used in private, often by a lover. Similar to honey
and Honey Buns}. Varianet: (the)Pookster
, used around friends; refers to lover or close friend.
1. "Pook, let's get to the store."
2. "Pookie, you were great last night!"
3. "Girls, I need coffee - Pookster went all night!"
(n.) When sexual relations between a lesbian couple have virtually ceased, yet the companionship remains.
They've been together for a while; adopted two girls from China - lesbian bed death doesn't surprise me.
1. (noun, derog.) A useless or inept man. Used in South Africa and short for tosser
2. Throw, usually gently.
3. (in jail, police vehicle) Detain.
4. Search a place roughly with damage.
5. (back) Drink an alchoholic beverage.
6. (down) Lay prone with sexual intentions.
7. Vomit, barf
often from excess alcohol.
8. Masturbate, wank
9. (salad) Analinguis, rim
, eat ass. Usage more common amongst homosexuals.
1. Why did she marry that toss?
2. Toss me the keys, please.
3. The cops tossed me in the sin bin.
4. They tossed my house looking for drugs and cut open every pillow, cushion, and matress - everything was on the floor.
5. Let's have a perv
at the peel palace and toss back a few.
6. I'd love to toss (or throw) her down.
7. "He tossed his cookies and passed out cold - time to write on his face and photograph a dick on his cheek! Our gift to the soccer moms at MADD." or "Gross, I'm going to toss (my cookies)!"
8. I'm quitting tossing, um, tomorrow.
9. She was K9
and I tossed her salad with my fingers in her cunt
and thumb on her button until she squirted!
Member of the spice girls
band. Rumoured to be queer - a sure sign is when publicity machines skim over details on their private life.
Referenced in the film Bend it Like Beckham. Mum: You'll never get a guy always wearing trackies - just look at Sporty Spice.