word of the day: December 28, 2008
n. to distill important knowledge about a subject and share it with those new to said subject.
often used in internet forums to criticize new members if they break the forum rules.
New member: hey everybody! a/s/l??
Experienced member: protip: this forum is ALL male.
Origins stem from owned
. The character 'o' is next to the character 'p' on the keyboard. It was formed when some anonymous original party accidentally hit the 'p' for the word "OWNED".
It has the exact same meaning as the verb to own
. The two words and their derivatives can be used interchangeably.
1. When a player is severely beaten by another player or party of players, in a game.
2. An expletive about a situation where something painful, embarassing, or bad happens to someone in real life.
The main dispute with this word is its pronunciation. It is originally believed that the 'p' is an accident and therefore not pronounced. However, several pronunciations have become accepted: p'ownt, pwynt, pinnt, etc.
1. Gamer 1: I just killed your entire group and won the game.
Gamer 2: You pwnt us all...
2. Oh my God, did you see that guy get hit by that car? He was pwnt!
Replaced by Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff in terms of jailbait.
Recently turned 18 (June 13th 2004), the two will attend NYU where they will presumably be fucked retarded without legal repercussion.
The Olsen Twins are 18 now. The wait is over! Why did we wait again?
To love someone as per the first sight as one sees a pup after it is just born and falls instantly in love.
Generally regarded as irresponsible and reserved for those inexperienced with relationships.
The two were hopelessly under the spell of puppy love and eloped.
1. Supposedly the Japanese onomatopea for the sound of feeling a woman's breasts.
2. The abbreviation for the American title of the show, Fooly Cooly
. It is also known as Furi kuri
3. A Japanime dealing with the pressures of maturity and coming into adolescence from childhood. It depicts the troubles a child faces from adolescence and normal life, but through the lens of a team of extremely distorted artists and producers. It is six episodes in length.
1. Come over here and let me get fooly cooly with you, bitch.
2. I watched FLCL and cried because it was so incredibly confusing.
Primarily a Mexican gambling system pitting one male chicken, cock
, against another male cock. Typically used with razor beaks, metal claws, and other paraphenalia to kill the other cock faster.
The cockfight has been going on for hours. The challenger cock looks pretty limp after that last blow.
A rule established by the norms of society about the contact information received by people on the dating scene.
Scenario: A man receives a phone number from a woman in public. If he calls on day one, he will seem desperate. If he calls on day two, he will appear as if his interest is too strong and still desperate. However, if he waits until day three, he appears genuinely interested, and not clingy
Person 1: I got a girl's number today; should I call her tonight?
Person 2: No, you should give it the three-day rule, man.