–verb (used with object)
1. to bring (something) to an end or to completion; complete
2. to overcome completely
3. to complete and perfect in detail; put the final touches on
4. the act of committing, pledging, or engaging oneself.
5. a pledge or promise; obligation
6. engagement; involvement, perpetration or commission
1. the end or conclusion; the final part or last stage.
2. the end of a hunt, race, etc.: a close finish.
3. a decisive ending: a fight to the finish.
4. the quality of being finished or completed with smoothness, elegance, etc.: to admire one's efforts.
1. wholly committed to something, as to an ideal, or personal goal: a dedicated sales professional.
With the month ending quickly, Randal respects each of you immensely for your sticktuidivness.