–verb (used with object)
1. to bring (something) to an end or to completion; complete
2. to overcome completely
3. to complete and perfect in detail; put the final touches on
4. the act of committing, pledging, or engaging oneself.
5. a pledge or promise; obligation
6. engagement; involvement, perpetration or commission
1. the end or conclusion; the final part or last stage.
2. the end of a hunt, race, etc.: a close finish.
3. a decisive ending: a fight to the finish.
4. the quality of being finished or completed with smoothness, elegance, etc.: to admire one's efforts.
1. wholly committed to something, as to an ideal, or personal goal: a dedicated sales professional.
With the month ending quickly, Randal respects each of you immensely for your sticktuidivness.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug