1 definition by Ruinity

Top Definition
An Incorporated Village located in Nassau County in Long Island, New York.

To describe the town's personality and that of it's residents, the following should be mentioned:

White, Roman Catholic, Conservative, Money, Six Figure Income, Natty's, Money, Golf Course, $500,000 Turf Field, Ignorant, Bubble, Soccer, Conceit, Irish, Money, Spoiled, Lavish, Italian, Lexus, Arrogant, Money, Extravagant, Sump, Money, Ivy League, Lax, Disrespectful, Racist, Greed, Sketchy & Money.

It is also important to mention some of the things that are not associated with Garden City:

Black, Grateful, Humble, Integration, Sober, Thrifty, Black, Moral Values, Hispanic, Minorities, Poor, Tight Budget, Black, Hard Working & Benevolent Police Officers, Secular, Non-Catholic, Unique, Asian, Generosity, Black, Not White, & Black.
Non-GC Resident: I heard that Garden City is 94% White. What's the other 6%?

GC Resident: Slaves.

by Ruinity December 17, 2008

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.