-3/4 glass of sprite or 7up
-1 to 1.5 shots of vodka
-1/4 to 1/2 scoop of 'fruit punch' poweraid powder (amount dependent on cup size)
1) Pour sprite/vodka mixture into a glass or pitcher (if making multiple volcanos) 2) place powder into drinking glass 3) rapidly pour sprite/vodka mixture into drinking glass with powder
Once the sprite/vodka mixes with the powder the drink turns red and starts to fizz out of the glass, something of an eruption takes place. Yell VOLCCCCAAAANNNOOOOO!!! when the eruption begins. VERY messy drink to make.
Your at a house party and your tired of beer and shots.
You set up 10 glasses of volvanos gather everyone around and set off the fireworks. Instant party classic.
Place two shots, bottles (beer) or other substances across from one another on a table spacing the glassed 1-2 feet apart.
-A beer bottle cap is required as a die
-Groups of 2-4 may play
This game will cause rapid intoxication
Steps to play:
1) Once shots have been placed in play area the player must flip the bottle cap in the air (much like a coin toss)
2)Designate which drink coincides with either the crown (underside of cap) or the logo (top side of cap)
3) The cap is to fall between the two shots to be valid
4) Once cap has fallen the player it to drink the coinciding shot.
5) Refill the glass, pass the cap to another player and cycle through.
*drinks may be replaced with cigarettes, cigars and other party related substances.
Play with 1 pleasant shot, something everyone likes and goes down easy. Make the 2nd shot something vile that goes down rough to make the game fun. Vile shots include: tequila, prairie fires, ring of fire, fireball, jagermister.
'Time for some bottlecap boys, grab the whiskey and tequila!'
'Jimmy wasn't in the mood to drink, so we played some bottlecap, he shaped up real quick.'